Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Playing on the Computer

I'm still tinkering on the computer and trying to add some bling to my blog. I unfortunately am not a professional nor do I try to be. I did stumble onto a great graph creator from NCN (No Credit Needed) Network. It's nice to see how far I am coming along on having savings, paying down debt. It has taken a whole lot of space on my blog but that's okay. I am using this blog to help me focus on the task at hand and that is to stop living from paycheck to paycheck, gain savings, and get out of debt. The tickers I chose on the sidebar are just nice to look at. I have seen other blogs where they have a ticker type thing on how much they have saved or put towards debt but guess what? I don't know how to do that so I am experimenting with other things. I hope it isn't too flashy, but I do like how it looks.

No comments: