Friday, July 18, 2008

Looking Forward to this Weekend

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I am totally busy and hopefully I don't have to spend any money. Let's see Saturday morning I head to the office for a short 3 1/2 hour shift. I'm excited because I like working Saturdays. For some reason I like the responsibility of being by myself. I see it as a way to show my boss and others that I am capable of working on my own. Next the fam and I are headed to a wedding for an ex co-worker of mine. I plan to watch the ceremony, say hi at the reception and peace out. Then we'll be heading to the bowling lanes to do "Bowling for Boobies". A great fundraiser for Breast Cancer. We will be spending $20.00 a piece, which goes to a worthy cause. My mother passed away from breast cancer and this is a meaningful event for me.
Sunday is jam packed family fun. We are taking our family pictures with my husbands side of the family. He has two brothers, they're married, and we each have a boy and girl. So that makes 12 people in the picture. It usually takes us 3 hours to get everything said and done. It's nice to bond with them and the kids always love getting together. I hope the pictures don't cost that much.

No comments: