Friday, July 25, 2008

Raise Hooplah!

This is a big bummer and huge disappointment. I know that my office manager (who is my boss) has no control over the situation, but she told use we probably won't see our raises until August. This makes me feel like crud right about now. I gripe about not seeing it and now I really won't see it until August. I just don't understand why it is taking so long. I adore my job but I am seriously going to start looking around. If this raise becomes smaller than I expected I will consider leaving. I had to think about the pros and cons about leaving. The one con I have is my wages. I started from the bottom, even though I had all the schooling and experience. Four years later, I am a guru in what I do. It saddens me because I know I am a good asset but I have to think of my family and our future. Ugh!!! I hate this feeling. It makes me and ugly person.

No comments: