Thursday, July 31, 2008

Focus!

I need to focus on the task at hand. Payday is coming up again and I have to be very careful. I have made a template budget about thirty times. I went to rehearsal and brought my notebook with me. I should've been paying attention but instead kept writing my budget over and over again. I kept adding little things like toilet paper, and detergent. I wanted to decipher between wants and needs. We need toilet paper because we are down to 2 rolls. I made a 12 pack last a whole month. There were times where I was able to get toilet paper free. Now a days I am finding that my coupons do not double. Worse yet I am finding that I am in LOND zone at some bargain places like Wal-Mart and K-mart. They offer 2 packs of 24 rolls of toilet paper for $12.00. Coupons are now $.25 off for name brand toilet paper. That is disgusting to think about. I wonder if anyone suffers from finding paper goods pricey as well as food and gas? Anyways I need toilet paper for next month so I wrote that as part of my budget. I have 4 birthdays I have to budget for, rent, and electricity bill. They made a big mistake on my bill so I need to get in aggravated mode to get them to come down on how much I owe. There are some wants too listed in my budget. I want a new slide for my Lia Sophia necklace. I really don't need it but I would like one. I know this is an unnecessary want but it's my birthday month and I thought I could get a little treat on me. As I said before I need to focus on my task of getting debt free and if that means putting my piece of jewelry on hold, then so be it. I just think it would be nice to have.

No comments: