Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last Post For Tonight


I mentioned my eventful day and all the things that I want (merchandise, merchandise). I am just reflecting that nothing would be possible without the gracious love of the Lord. I thank my buddy Jerrod for bringing me and the kiddos back to church. I pray for everyone right now still without power. If you look at the picture above I still don't understand how I have electricity, I really don't. But, I prayed, the kids prayed and God answered our prayers. I am pretty lucky these days. I don't have all the flashy merchandise but I'm content with what I have. I also like giving back to others, so today I went to Bliss House and dropped off a boat load of clothes, movies and nick-nacks for them. I thought about having a yard sale when the weather got better but it was senseless. There are so many people who are not as fortunate. My daughter got on board and cleared her closet and little Gaby picked out toys he didn't like (I think he will regret it tomorrow, he's too young to realize what he's doing). I hope this will help someone.

No comments: